Fleece Bibs

PillsburyDoughboy

Hey yall just wanted to point out a smoking hot deal I found on Ebay. I have no dog in this fight. I just ordered two pair for me and my son because I thought the price was too good to be true.

They came in and I ordered two more pair. They are new in the package. I did have to wash them as they had a mild odor from packing. They cleaned up nice and are now scent free. Hurry before they are all gone. Only XL reg and XL short left.

Great cheap fleece for the money spent. I plan on wearing these as over pants in the hunting blind during cold snaps. May even come in handy for wearing under bibbers for fishing. Can't go wrong for $8 bucks. One of the zippers would not stay up on one pair. The seller told me to keep them and he would send me out a pair at No Charge. Great bunch of folks. So if you are unlucky and get a bad pair they will make it right.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150982236244?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

PillsburyDoughboy

Awesome. I hope you enjoy. I think they will be perfect for most of TN deer season as over pants. I have been looking for more BLACK stuff to hunt in for in the blind since some of what we are doing is in the blind.

Really even in my stands it don't make a hoot of difference. I am netted around the bottom for the most part and they seldom know I am there.

PillsburyDoughboy

Vermin93":fdgznshj said:
For $12, I couldn't resist the urge to find out if this deal is too good to be true. I look forward to checking these out.

Get yours in yet ? I got my second order in . Still loving it

Latest posts