Cabelas Deal Alert! WindShear Fleece Henley

BlountArrow

I heard a lot of good things from some reputable folks on here about the WindShear products (scn, buzzard breath, to name a few). Cabelas has the Henly listed at an online price of $35.88 (code 3HOLLY10 gets you an additional 10% off + free shipping). The pants have already sold out. I couldn't get the online price to work so I'm wondering if it's a mistake. I had to call customer service to get the deal. I have a screen shot of the price I can send you if they try to tell you the actual price is $84.99.

GREAT Deal!

Buzzard Breath

BlountArrow said:
...reputable folks ...(scn, buzzard breath, to name a few)...
You must be easily impressed!!!

Now that you spent $35 I'll let you know what I finally found wrong with my Henley. It has no pockets. It's been one of my favorite articles of hunting clothing, second only to Microtek pants, for years. Now that I realize it doesn't have pockets, I'm on a search to replace it.

One thing about Windshear is that it is noisy. Wash it 2-3 times and it will be a whole lot quieter for you. It will soon be one of your favorites also.

DonW

I picked up an anorak from Cabelas today, looks like it will work great! And it has pockets...

bbuck14

The Windshear products from Cabelas is the best cold weather gear I have ever wore hunting. Well worth the price they get for them.

Latest posts