Flat Top grills...

TheRealSpurhunter

G8rntn said:
chunkandwind said:
The only con I can think of is cost. I would love to own one.
Is $250 good for one??? I think Lowes has one for that price.

I have almost purchased that one multiple times. The only drawback of a cheap one,($250 qualifies as cheap) is it can have a very uneven cooking surface.

But I still want one for all kinds of things. Blackened fish, fajitas, quesadillas, the options are endless if you cook for more than 2 people at a time. If you ever entertain friends it would be a good reason to buy it. :)

TAFKAP

Is this a raised-rib "grill" or a flat-top griddle?

We have a Le Creuset grill pan (with raised ribs), and absolutely hate it. It does nothing that a flat skillet wouldn't already do, and is a beast to clean. It rarely gets used.

G8rntn

TheRealSpurhunter said:
G8rntn said:
chunkandwind said:
The only con I can think of is cost. I would love to own one.
Is $250 good for one??? I think Lowes has one for that price.

I have almost purchased that one multiple times. The only drawback of a cheap one,($250 qualifies as cheap) is it can have a very uneven cooking surface.

But I still want one for all kinds of things. Blackened fish, fajitas, quesadillas, the options are endless if you cook for more than 2 people at a time. If you ever entertain friends it would be a good reason to buy it. :)

I have read and watched YouTube videos and nobody has said anything about the uneven spots. Only thing they say is the drip pan could be better.

mike243

the ones I have looked at the drip pan was way small. Keeping it from rusting in a outdoor kitchen will have its challenges. I would like to have 1 but I have several reversible griddles that foot the need.

Latest posts