First velvet has shown !

JAY B

I really enjoy running cameras during the growing process each year , and look forward to seeing what everyone else has to share as well ! Here is the first buck I have seen so far , plan on getting more cameras out in a few weeks !

Attachments

• C80738BB-C51E-48AC-9A67-B2BEA80590BC.jpeg
    C80738BB-C51E-48AC-9A67-B2BEA80590BC.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 183

JCDEERMAN

One reason I'm liking the cell cams more & more.
Well, even me not wanting to spend the money for the camera itself and the data plan, 95% of the bucks aren't even identifiable. It's just not justifiable to me. Of course cell cams could be more beneficial in the fall, but again, I'd rather have more cameras and dissect the data after the season.

Love these pics this time of year though just to see where they are in the process of growing

BSK

I won't put out cameras officially until August 1. But a BIL has some cell cams he leaves out year round, and I'm getting some pictures from those. Very pregnant does and a few bucks with early antler growth.

Speedwell-Hunter

I really enjoy running cameras during the growing process each year , and look forward to seeing what everyone else has to share as well ! Here is the first buck I have seen so far , plan on getting more cameras out in a few weeks !
glad you posted this! I am not getting any bucks on cams, where do they dissapear to for the summer?

Latest posts