First catch of the year

Gravey

My Boston Terrier. :bash: Got squirrels that get in above my bonus room through the vent so I put a trap out yesterday. Today after church I take my daughter to get a new phone and I had to return something to Gander Mountain. Get back a few hours later and wife is gone but son's at home. Ask him where's Daisy as she normally comes running when she hears me. Look the house over checking all closets and nothing. Call wife and she can't recall letting her out so off I go hollering and whistling for her. Jump on the 4-wheeler and start riding around the place and then the roads. Ask a few neighbors and none have seen her. Come pulling back up the driveway and my next door neighbor had gotten on his 4-wheeler and was riding around looking too. We meet up just in front of the house and I look up by the house and notice the door is down on the trap. I thought well I've caught the dog or a squirrel. Sure nuff it was the dog. She had been outside for probably two hours but no idea how long she was in there. When she came in she drank a bowl and a half of water.

matt_brown

709f36e729d6ae27f54cb01cf760b418.jpg
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts