Finally!!

Dakota10

After 2 seasons and being obsessed with this buck it's finally over. Last pic I had of him was still in velvet and he had his drop tine. When you find one in the National Forest in East Tn it's a blessing but it will drive you insane. This afternoon he messed up following a doe and stepped out into a logging rd at 80 yards. 308 dropped him in his tracks. Got to love these Mtn bucks.View attachment 62879View attachment 62880View attachment 62881

Dakota10

After 2 seasons and being obsessed with this buck it's finally over. Last pic I had of him was still in velvet and he had his drop tine. When you find one in the National Forest in East Tn it's a blessing but it will drive you insane. This afternoon he messed up following a doe and stepped out into a logging rd at 80 yards. 308 dropped him in his tracks. Got to love these Mtn bucks.View attachment 62879View attachment 62880View attachment 62881
Congratulations on a deer of a lifetime. So glad you were able to harvest him after a long wait. Buck of a lifetime!

DRSJ35

North Cherokee and in Greene Co
Very nice well done sir. I'm also in Greene county. And I will attest those mountain bucks are tough to hunt. Granite there are some huge bucks in there. But you might find them and never see them again. Hundreds of thousands of acres to roam makes it even tougher. So hats off on a great accomplishment. And a absolute East Tn stud.