Few Pic from my last camera check

SKhunter

My best camera check to date (atleast for bucks). I got a few young bucks. I am wondering the age and score of the stud in the second picture. The rack in the third picture is kinda wierd. Also take notice at the time, my buddy walking out at night and coming back the very next morning. He was hunting about 100 yards down the road bed from my camera.

PICT0743.jpg

PICT0744.jpg

PICT0745.jpg

PICT0746.jpg

PICT0738.jpg

PICT0737.jpg

PICT0734.jpg

PICT0700.jpg

PICT0735.jpg

monsterbuck07

Your buddy scared of the dark? leaving before dark and coming in after first light hahaha....Good pics and that top buck is a good one!

SKhunter

Matter of fact, he is scared of the dark. He claims its best to wait til after daylight to walk in so you can shoot deer as you walk in. Sometimes it bites my butt when I hunt with him. I try to ride seperate, so I can get in there before daylight and stay til after dark.

156p&y

If the ground is wet I almost always hunt my way in to the stand in the mornings after light.

I have a buddy that is scared of the dark too. He is always the last one in and the first one out! lol

catman529

the one with the funny rack has a very nice brow tine... too bad his other antler is messed up. I'd like to see him 2 or 3 years later... if he did recover from the defect he would be awesome with some killer brows...

A

Anonymous

i have a wildgame innovation red 6 camera and i checked my pics the other day and they were all white out's do you know why that would be?

SKhunter

Not right off hand. I have the IR4, so I am not familiar with the IR6. Wildgame Innovations has a really good customer service, so I would give them a call. I purchased a defective IR4 and they sent me a brand new one with no questions asked.

Good time Charlie

That big deer has took a lick on the hip,Nice Deer,I to think tat smaller racked deer has a little age on it.

Your buddy has been watching to many scary movies Jason,Mike and
The scariest,night of the living Dead.

Latest posts