Fat boy went down

Setterman

Congrats on a world record turkey. You better get your forms filled out, as that one will rank inside the top 5, if I remember correctly.

redblood

gonna have to post the pics. only been a few 30 pounds birds ever. i killed one this yr i thought was massive. biggest i have ever seen. fully mature 3+ from croplands.weighed just shy of 23. i knew he was pushing 30, but i was wrong. what kind of scales?

TS_13

I will load the pics. I used teh multrie big game scales. Like I said I took a pic just to show.

He is the biggest I have ever shot. I had shot a 28lb bird, I didnt think I could top that though.

GOHUNT

Moultrie big game scales are designed for big game animals...the scales go to 440lbs! I believe I'd check the scales at the lower end. Develop a weight of 25 lbs from some known source and weight it on your scales. It may weigh 32 lbs!

Congrats on the nice bird!

adamf5353

You need to be getting everything measured/weighed by a check station ASAP so you can send in for your state record placement.

According to my calculations & NWTF current records, your turkey would score #23 on the typical Tennessee state record books.

Latest posts