One Down

GreeneGriz

Well, my son hasn't failed me yet. For 4 years in a row I have taken a weekend from fishing to turkey hunt with him. First 2 spots were strikes. 1 hen and no gobbles. Went to third spot and this bird came in at 20 yards. Can't stop the flop. 21 lbs 9 1/4" beard and 1" spurs.
That's awesome! My son and I have called in 7 birds for others. Two of which , it was their first bird ever, But have yet to shoot one ourselves. Seems like when we go to hunt for us the birds decide to not follow the script. Lol

gasman

That's awesome! My son and I have called in 7 birds for others. Two of which , it was their first bird ever, But have yet to shoot one ourselves. Seems like when we go to hunt for us the birds decide to not follow the script. Lol
My son tagged out early this year, since then he has called for other people. Not counting his 2 birds, it's been 5 kills and 4 misses. He loves it.

Well, my son hasn't failed me yet. For 4 years in a row I have taken a weekend from fishing to turkey hunt with him. First 2 spots were strikes. 1 hen and no gobbles. Went to third spot and this bird came in at 20 yards. Can't stop the flop. 21 lbs 9 1/4" beard and 1" spurs.
Congrats! You smashed him good. Interested to know what load and choke you were using?

Latest posts