Eye Surgery - LASIK

archer19

Allen Sullivan said:
I have tried several doctors to do it on me, but they all said the same thing I can't have it done :(

sorry man! but be grateful they were honest enough to tell you.

dogmatik

My wife had it done about 12 years ago, back when it was silly expensive. They did offer like a lifetime warranty where they would fix it if poor vision returned. She has since had it redone once and a third in one eye. They can no longer correct her vision and she will need reading glasses again soon.
I almost forgot how blind she used to be. But the overwhelming joy she had in seeing how the world really looks was worth it.

Smoke

I had my eyes done 6 months ago and it was the best investment i have ever made. Got tired of foggy glasses when the moment of truth came and dont have to worry about that anymore. I had an astigmatism in both eyes and my right eye was pretty bad but now i have 20/20 vision in my right eye and a little better in my left.

tp524

i had it done two yrs ago and wish now id done it ten yrs ago. the procedure is uncomfortable but painless and well worth every penny

bohun10g

I need to have it done.There's a guy had done at work and had to get redone.Eyes are a tender subject.You only have 2 of them.I'm still waiting until they work the bugs out.

nbforrest#3

I sold a 73 corvette convertible to have my wifes
eyes done back in the mid 90's.

Money well spent- both times

J Hartman

ratsnakeboogy said:
pastorbmp said:
TNlasik in Knoxville. I had both eyes done for $1500. They ran a "special" for awhile, I do not know what their price is now.

Ditto, I paid $1600 or $1700 total on special. DR. Colby Stewart. TNlasik has a website.

I would have paid $5000 if I had known it would be this good.

I just wouldn't pay the "discounted" price when someone is messing with the only two eyeballs i got.

Latest posts