Excalibur problem / question

NECK SHOT 2

Got it out to do some shooting and noticed the limb had splintered. It is just this one spot, bow has never been dry fired. Didn't know if it was the paint/finish or if this thing is getting ready to blow up on me? Just wondering if any of you have had this happen to yours? If so what to do. Thanks a bunch..
graciesbirthday5yearsold055.jpg

graciesbirthday5yearsold057.jpg

graciesbirthday5yearsold062.jpg

Bar7mag

I watched the video on excaliburs website and it said to remove those rubber doohickeys when you unstring your bow. I would call excal they have a 5 year warranty.

jw0312

Yep. I sure wouldn't be shooting it until I got it looked at by someone WAY smarter than me.

NECK SHOT 2

I bought it of a tndeer member a couple years ago , anyone have experience how the warranty would work if i don't have receipt? or would that matter?

TW

I can't tell by the pictures if the limb is splintering or not. If you think it is call Danny Miller tomorrow at 740-483-2312. He is the USA sevice rep for Excalibur. Danny is a great guy and he knows everything there is to know about Excalibur crossbows. Good luck! Tim

NECK SHOT 2

TW said:
I can't tell by the pictures if the limb is splintering or not. If you think it is call Danny Miller tomorrow at 740-483-2312. He is the USA sevice rep for Excalibur. Danny is a great guy and he knows everything there is to know about Excalibur crossbows. Good luck! Tim

Thanks Tim, I will give him a call tomorrow.

NECK SHOT 2

Well,called Dan Miller the number TW gave me and talk about standing behind your product. I told him the problem and he said send them the limbs and he would ship me 2 new ones as soon as he gets mine. There just aren't many companies out there that stand behind there product like that ,so I will have to give them 2 thumbs up and would not hesitate to recommend Excalibur to anyone looking for a crossbow. Thanks again to TW for the contact name and number.

TW

Glad I could help and glad to hear you got in touch with Dan and he is going to take care of you. I usually get my supplies and accessories from him. Tim

turkeythumper

Had the same problem with my excalibur sent the limbs back and had two new limbs in less than a week.Great company to deal with, service after the sale is awesome.

NECK SHOT 2

I can't say enough about Excalibur , got my new limbs in and I don't know if they are the newer limbs as fps has increased over the last 3 years, the ones I sent back had a #4 on the inside of the limb the ones they sent me had a #8. All I can say the target I usually shoot at the bolt would bury about halfway into it , and after putting new limbs on it, I shot and the bolt went all the way through the target so either my old limbs we're weak or these limbs are newer with more fps? Either way I can't say enough about Excaliber standing behind there product.

Latest posts