equilizer treestand

BZ911

https://www.equalizertreestands.com/
this stand works very well. I bought one this year. the only negative issue was the seat. it could used a little more leg room. I am 6 ft and it hit me in the knee caps. It grips the tree very well. the seat was a little uncomfortable. I will get an ol'man net seat to put on it. over all I give it a solid 8. :)..jmo...

turftech28

is this the stand that has the cranks to adjust it i thank i seen them at the expo in nashville this year i really liked thim
i just wish i had a place to put one and it be safr

BZ911

Yes, It cranks in .I got mine for $270.00 plus shipping. I have tried alot of stand over the year. this is one of my top picks.Summit is a great stand.There would be no equal if they just added the adjusters. Hint.hint..JMO!!! :)

Model70Man

That's what I've been saying for over a year now. The Summit is a good stand, but it's not an Equalizer. I love mine. I also have the sling seat and the shooting rest that doubles as a back rest if you decide to sit facing the tree (it also makes a good table for sandwiches, snacks, and calls). One thing that I'm very impressed with is how quite it is when you are walking in. No noise at all.