Energizer AA lithium...

yesmarwh

2-Step Enabled
The price is good, but they don't last as long as duracell and they start corroiding really fast when they sit to long or are running low. I still buy them, but I don't use them in expensive products. As soon as they start running low I switch them out and remove them from item that sit more then a month.

Tn Joe

The price is good, but they don't last as long as duracell and they start corroiding really fast when they sit to long or are running low. I still buy them, but I don't use them in expensive products. As soon as they start running low I switch them out and remove them from item that sit more then a month.
Been using them in all my cell cams for 4-5 years now and my experience has been totally opposite.

cbhunter

Duracell outlasting lithium? First I've heard this

Antler Daddy

i think you have these batteries confused with another product.

I have never even seen one corrode or leak. I have seen plenty of alkaline batteries ruin stuff.

Mr.Bro

Just pulled a card this morning that had 1400 10 sec videos on Energizers Lithium. Camera said batteries were at 50%. Time to replace them.
Try that with a Duracell. No way.

BamBam77

I thought the solar panels only kept the battery(s) charged, not replaced them ? So you still,have to buy batteries ?
It depends on which solar panels. Seems like most are like that.
The panels with tacticam reveal cams have a small internal lithium battery. Can basically run the cam empty as a last resort

dogmatik

I was out of time and will painfully admit that I went to Dunham's in Cookeville and 29.99 per 8 pack for 3 packs. Academy was out of stock at 23.99 per pack.

BamBam77

Amazon is down to $21 per 8. Not as good as Sam's, but better than I've seen in awhile

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230923_124411_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230923_124411_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts