Electronic Earmuffs?

Whelen Man

R.I.P.
I've gotten tired of not being able to hear at the range and am thinking about going to the shoot at Oak Ridge next week. Do any of you folks use electronic earmuffs and if so have any comments good or bad. I'd like something that would give me some amplification of ambient sound as well as hearing protection. I've got a big head and ears (no wisecracks please :grin: ) so I don't know if some of the smaller models would work. I don't want to spend a fortune but I want something that would be servicable and stay with me. I have looked locally but haven't been impressed, but haven't gotten to Sportsman's Warehouse in Chattanooga yet.

Tnyoteboy

I have used a set of Dillons for the past 4 years and have nothing but good to say about them. I am in the process of trying to work out a deal with Radians to get some for our officers to use at the range. Prime example is a Capt. we have that has gotten into the habit over the past 25 years of halfway covering his left ear to be able to hear the range commands and has basically lost half the hearing in his left ear. Hopefully I'll be able to help some of the younger guys before that happens to them.

Latest posts