Earth Scent Wafers. Like em? Love em? Hate em?

FULLDRAWXX75

stik said:
FULLDRAWXX75 said:
Shotgun84 said:
Big Pop said:
Like 'em! Use them in my storage box of camo clothes after I wash them. You'll be surprised how the clothes take on the scent. Don't have deer smell me as bad as I used to since I started using it. I vote for them.
x2

Ditto

I bought a bottle of "scent a way" odor control spray in Fresh Earth scent this yr. at Wally World on sale. So far this yr. I have had 4 deer within 20 yds. of me and not one winded me. I am now using it every time I enter the woods.

FDXX75

I have had several deer(4) right under me I could have spit on. and a couple more within 10 yds and haven't been winded yet this year with no scent control measures what-so-ever. I think it's a waste of money.

It must be the "STIK" deodorant you are using.............lol

FDXX75

Bodine270

Love em! Been using them for years. Deer never seem spooked by the smell and they help give that extra bit of cover scent. I say they work.

Arrowslanger

I do fresh earth in my tub with clothes after I wash them. Smells to me like the most realistic scent. Your clothes really absorb that scent and I believe it helps. Helps my confidence at least and that's half the battle when your in the field.

weatherby man

I use them for my clothes in a plastic tube. I have humus, dirt and leaves and a couple of cedar limbs in there. I also put a couple of the wafers in there. Never had a problem. I used to put them on my clothes while hunting but not any more.

Crappie Hunter

Haven't had any in a couple of years, but there was a time that I wouldn't go in the woods without one on my hat. What could it hurt?

duckduck84

Picked some up tonight and threw 2 in the tub with the clothes and my new coat (Walmart had a sale). So if I kill a deer tomorrow I will obviously swear by them forever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kornbread

2-Step Enabled
I put them in my Scentlok storage bag with my clothes and usually have one pinned on my hat being that it is a scent wick itself.