Earth Scent Wafers. Like em? Love em? Hate em?

LoneWolf1

Some buddys of mine literally look like a christmas tree with eight of these things dangling off them when they go hunting.I think its hilarious. H&S Scents makes them i think. Anyway, has anyone other than them just fell in love with the masking odor awesomeness these things sapposedly have or had there heart broke when "big boy" blew and flew. lol

Mag

2-Step Enabled
I began using them last year. I usually pin one to my cap or my bag that hangs from the tree. Never had any indication that a deer has been alerted to the scent.

Bigmonts

I have used them for years. I use two or three around myself. I used them when my sons were small in a home made ground blind and had a big buck walk up to us. I have many stories about fresh earth. I believe!

Big Pop

Like 'em! Use them in my storage box of camo clothes after I wash them. You'll be surprised how the clothes take on the scent. Don't have deer smell me as bad as I used to since I started using it. I vote for them.

Shotgun84

Big Pop said:
Like 'em! Use them in my storage box of camo clothes after I wash them. You'll be surprised how the clothes take on the scent. Don't have deer smell me as bad as I used to since I started using it. I vote for them.
x2

FULLDRAWXX75

Shotgun84 said:
Big Pop said:
x2

Ditto

I bought a bottle of "scent a way" odor control spray in Fresh Earth scent this yr. at Wally World on sale. So far this yr. I have had 4 deer within 20 yds. of me and not one winded me. I am now using it every time I enter the woods.

FDXX75

stik

FULLDRAWXX75 said:
Shotgun84 said:
Big Pop said:
x2

Ditto

I bought a bottle of "scent a way" odor control spray in Fresh Earth scent this yr. at Wally World on sale. So far this yr. I have had 4 deer within 20 yds. of me and not one winded me. I am now using it every time I enter the woods.

FDXX75

I have had several deer(4) right under me I could have spit on. and a couple more within 10 yds and haven't been winded yet this year with no scent control measures what-so-ever. I think it's a waste of money.

Latest posts