eagle creek wma

Public land rat

I believe i am going to head that way in 2 weeks. Never been there b4. going to expand my hunt area, walk a few miles i havent seen b4. Anyone got any info that i could start off with. not wanting anyones hunting spot, just basic info to get me started in the right direction. will use friday the 14th as a scout day then hunt all day saturday and sunday. Believe a motel is within a few miles. Any info be apprecaited.

Public land rat

is it worth the 3.5 to 4 hour drive? Is there alot of poaching or 4whlr trails? can u get far away enough from other people and trails without going toward another raod or trail? Anyone with experience on this wma would be helpful

Boone 58

Its huge!!! i have spent many years off and on hunting there but dont much anymore since it went public. Nice bucks there. Get on the power line south.....around rd 9

bjohnson

It would be better to scout this place out real well and then hunt. After your hard scouting work, it really pays off. There are big bucks up here. Not many 4wheeler trails up here and not a lot of people hunt it anymore.

Latest posts