• Help Support TNDeer:

Duratouch browning

I recall this thread having quite a bit of info

I sent mine in a couple years ago and had quick turn around but don't remember specifics timeframe. It was well worth the time it takes and highly suggest doing it.
Theyve had mine for a month now which is no big deal i was just curious had they gotten any faster than when it first started happening!

I sent one back that was originally shadow grass and put a post it note in the box asking that they do it in Bottomland. I got it back in 6 weeks and it was bottomland. Couldn't be happier.

Just got my SX3 back. Took 4 weeks. The DuraTouch feel is why I bought the gun. Replacement stock feels like cheap plastic. I broke the gun down to ship and when I got it back the receiver wouldn't go back to place. Spent over an hour disassembling and still no luck. I am comfortable breaking guns down but this one seems like something is wrong. I may have to take it to a gunsmith. My Browning was sent in at same time and still isn't back. Got a call that the camo pattern I sent in was no longer available and had to change to a new pattern. Not very pleased with Winchester or Browning at this point.

Just got my SX3 back. Took 4 weeks. The DuraTouch feel is why I bought the gun. Replacement stock feels like cheap plastic. I broke the gun down to ship and when I got it back the receiver wouldn't go back to place. Spent over an hour disassembling and still no luck. I am comfortable breaking guns down but this one seems like something is wrong. I may have to take it to a gunsmith. My Browning was sent in at same time and still isn't back. Got a call that the camo pattern I sent in was no longer available and had to change to a new pattern. Not very pleased with Winchester or Browning at this point.
Yup I got mine back from browning a couple weeks ago and they've had it since February I believe. Feels cheaper than it did before for sure!

Anyone ever tried to remove the DuraTouch themselves? I thought about getting my redipped but they want $100 just to strip the DuraTouch.

Latest posts

Back