Ducks

mike243

been seeing some type of cranes ? going over alot,1 day im going to try duck hunting,just dont let my wife know :) ,i already have enuf hobbys to keep me away from home,that cold front should run them out of the north i would think,hope you have a great season,mike243

DBLAARCHERY

Check this out...We hunt a peice of property half way between Woodbury and Manchester...I have seen ducks on several ponds in the past but never like this...We drove up on this pond in the middle of a 500 acre field...We jumped propabaly 50 mallards...They took flight and never looked back...We went back the next day at noon and try to tip toe up to the pond...They were there and my buddy shot two green heads...I didn't have my stamp so I just watched...It didn't stop me from getting my picture tho...Way cool...[color:#FF0000]I do not duck hunt but do you think they will be back or is this a fluke...[/color]
1225081248.jpg

IMGP2171.jpg

wiles

Hunting close by holstonangler and we aren't seeing much now. Killed a few ducks earlier in the season but not much except geese here lately.

Grizzly Johnson

If their using the pond, chances are they will be back. Might work better to get there before daylight and flush them up. they should return in smaller bunches which makes them easier to shoot. A few to a dozen decoys should be plenty.....

Latest posts