duck decoys.

Grizzly Johnson

I have used Carry-Lite & Flambeau decoys for "presence" since I have been hunting..... Use the higher priced/more detailed decoys around the "zone" you are trying to land them in.....

Lots of new decoys out by different makers.... it's all in what you want to spend and how many you need for your type hunting.

A

Anonymous

Greenhead Gear has their "Hot Buy" decoys for $24.99 a dozen on Mack's website.

Duck Tracker

If you'll watch Bass pro they get some BOND decoys in sometimes and they sellem for $17 a dozen. I buy them for fillers and they hold there paint good. they are about standard size only though.

Drake624

RNT said:
Be careful with the Bass Pro brand decoys...I have had several to take on water and sink!

me too! I used mine for about two weeks, they busted and I took them back to bass pro and they gave me my money back for them

Duck Tracker

RNT said:
Be careful with the Bass Pro brand decoys...I have had several to take on water and sink!

ya, them redheads were like the original GH's and the paint came off bad too.

I am gonna be working the Fall Classic this weekend at the Nashville show and if they got any of them Bonds again I'll let ya'll know. I have had mine for 3 years and they have held up very good to be some cheapo's.

Latest posts