Don’t deal with townhall

Specializedjon

Just curious...did you send the money friends and family? If not...it can take a while. Just went through this with a member here. Put my $$ on hold till they could "do an investigation into my business". I don't have a business. Says can take up to 21 days to release it. Mine was just shy of 2 wks before it was released.
May not be your situation....
"Member" - IT WAS MEEEEE!!!!!

😔

PayPal sucks.

Mattt

I don't do PayPal. Personal choice. Real good core group here. Only had one time that had an oops in it and I think the guy was being shady but not to the point he wasn't sending it. Got my items and wrote it off to lesson learned. Pretty much any of the guys that have been her 7-8 years I would send money without a second thought. I get screwed more at lowes/Home Depot than here lol.

Specializedjon

Never met a shady dude on here. That being said, I don't do "send me the money" deals with guys I don't know or have talked to on the phone.

I've been using PayPal for over 20 years and I made the mistake recently with a knife deal with Tenntrapper. PayPal held the funds for two weeks cause I didn't send it "friends & family". Other than that mistake I MADE PayPal is usually an easy way to send money.

Hope it works out man.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
2-Step Enabled
If someone says "Send me money via (Venmo/PayPal/Money order, etc)" DO NOT DO IT!

If they have something for sale, they should be a TNDeer Supporter, not trying to cheat the system and users here.

There is a notice in the PM system, but we can't protect everyone as PMs are not monitored.

Hduke86

Never met a shady dude on here. That being said, I don't do "send me the money" deals with guys I don't know or have talked to on the phone.

I've been using PayPal for over 20 years and I made the mistake recently with a knife deal with Tenntrapper. PayPal held the funds for two weeks cause I didn't send it "friends & family". Other than that mistake I MADE PayPal is usually an easy way to send money.

Hope it works out man.
Some other dude making deals on a gun he hasn't bought yet 🤣 so brother I couldn't help it after seeing that other ad thread.

Latest posts