dirty little secret

FTP

Spoken like a true "baiter"
I'm laughing at this one 😂
Cause I've never been turkey hunting. Have no interest in it at all.
I love y'all's assumptions though, they gave me a chuckle.
Once again, we've had this discussion before about baiting. On private property... to each his on. God Bless.

Iglow

JMO, but I think one of the most positive aspects of THP, Pinhoti, Catman, etc etc etc is that they are traditional turkey hunters. I know Dave will crawl or ambush a turkey in a heartbeat, but for the most part these are the people new turkey hunters are watching and looking up to. Compare that to 3-4 years ago when a lot more eyeballs were on Realtree, Primos, and other tv shows trying to sell decoys for their advertising sponsors. As much as I love the Primos crew, I just about won't watch them turkey hunt anymore because I get tired of seeing birds running to a decoy, or even worse, being reaped. I agree that it's definitely becoming less popular, and attribute most of that to the YouTube crew who mostly like to kill them with nothing more than a call.
I didn't even know what "reaping" was so I looked it up and saw some guy hiding behind a turkey fan and sneaking up on a gobbler then blasting the poor bird. If I was to do that I'd be ashamed. But with the hunting world as it is now, it doesn't surprise me that people do it.

Latest posts