Little man tagged out

Acorn

IMG_0478.jpeg
We hunted a farm that we had only hunted 3 times this year. We knew there was still several gobblers on this farm. We have only hunted midday on this farm so I had no clue where the birds were roosting at. We get to where we are going to listen at and wait. About 10 minutes later one gobbles around 100 to 125 yards away. We are at a good spot on the edge of the field so we find us a tree. He is gobbling really good on roost so I make a series of calls just to let him know there was a hen near by and go quit. He pitched down around 80 or 90 yards from us in the field. He is gobbling like crazy so we are hoping he wants to play the game. It took me about 15 minutes to work this bird in and I notice my son is shaking like a leaf on a tree. I told him to control his breathing and calm down but he is coming in hot and gobbling his head off. He finally gets to around 25 yards and I tell him to shoot when he is comfortable. He makes a great shot with the .410 loaded with tss. 10 inch beard and 3/4 inch spurs.