Deer movement

MUP

I haven't been out in the last few days. lol I'm headin out this eve for the first time in over two weeks tho. Hoping to see that sweeping rut action from W Tn coming across to the E side, as the timing is right for some 2nd rut action in my neck of the woods from any does that didn't get bred the first go round. ;)

BSK

We almost never see midday movement. All I'm seeing on trail-camera is more afternoon feeding in food plots that what I had been seeing earlier in the season.

levergunner

Lots of ladies walking the open fields in the evenings, saw 16 in the field at 5:30 Christmas eve down the road from where I hunt. Hope to get one coming or going tomorrow.

RiverBuck10

Last Sunday I did my first mid-day hunt on my property! Got in the tree after church (1145) and had a dead doe by 230. There were 5 of them in the pack!!

catman529

Saw 7 does behind my house yesterday at sunset before i went to work.

4 in the field on another property,

then 1 comes running by close to the fence, followed by 2 more on my side of the fence. Being in my own backyard I went to get my bow out of the truck but when I got back they were gone.

I was going to hunt this morning but went and slept in. Tomorrow I should hit up the WMA most likely, hope they are moving.

TNlandowner

I saw 7 does from daylight until 8 am this morning. I was hunting a stand of mature oaks within 50 yards of very thick cover. I haven't seen any mid-day activity in the last three weeks (camera and hunting).

Boll Weevil

Dad and I sat this evening and saw 21 between the two of us; exactly 1 buck in the bunch that was pushing a doe (I think she was in heat).

W.Seay

I sat on a food plot from 1:30 til after dark and saw nothing! I knew we (my son and I) should have set up on one of our corn fields!!! Oh we'll we had fun just being together outdoors. Maybe better luck tomorrow!

Latest posts