Deer feel like All Lives Matter

Moonman

I've gardened in my spot for 10 years and I've had very little deer issues. The last three nights the deer have reduced my okra down by 3/4 and acted like my bean leaves are a buffet. My beans are up on canes standing 6.5 ft up. Saturday I make a mixture of reaper peppers, water, and some dish soap. I sprayed my plants down and I tasted it. It was so hot it made my eyes water. They still ate at the buffet that night. Yesterday I got some insulators and ran a 2 wires near the ground per my neighbor they can't judge it and it keeps them out. Well last night I had no issues. When I went for my morning walk they appeared to be protesting because there were 6 deer along the edge of the woods just looking at me. I will get payback come fall as we need a good thinking. That I all, as I'm afraid that deer are starting to be influenced and starting protests and apparently with damaging riots.

FTG-05

Moonman":3vcd3shn said:
MickThompson":3vcd3shn said:
Peanut butter on foil on your wire. They associate the shock to their nose with food at your garden. Would you keep eating if you got punched in the nose with each bite?
I like that! Thank you

Make sure to turn off the fence before you apply the peanut butter or the deer won't be the only one to get a lesson in pain.

:rotf:

Latest posts