Decent walleye day!

Crow Terminator

I wish I could tell ya I figured something out...but I am a rookie/newbie when it comes to toothy critters. All I know about them is: don't lip em and they taste INCREDIBLE. Every one I have ever caught was by accident until yesterday. Trolling an awful looking Shad Rap #6 in some hot pink and florescent yellow color with black stripes. The only reason I had it was because it was on sale and I figured I would lose it trolling below the dam anyway. Well I didn't lose it and the walleye and smallmouth seemed to like it and not the drums which is a bonus! Caught 5 walleye. Only 3 keepers and they were all three 18 inches and that's fine with me because that's some mighty fine fillets! Went to order some more of those Shad Raps while they were on sale...and guess what...not on sale any more 😄 Just my luck. Ended up the day with the walleyes, caught 3 smallmouth and 2 spots. Several smaller rock fish in the 3-4 poind range...not white bass...those were fun. Below Watts Bar in the tail waters.

Latest posts