DAMMIT!

gobblesandgrunts

Bgoodman30":2xc8mr9n said:
UPSman":2xc8mr9n said:
I knew about him but had only been getting night time pics. He's in Humphreys county. With my luck he will wander about 3 miles up the road and get shot on BSK's property like the last BIG buck I had on camera did. I have pics of 3 more deer that are almost as big as him.

QprA0KSh.jpg

mmukro1h.jpg

MuGP0Bsh.jpg

I had to do a 2nd take and check some old pics because I might be after his cousin with a little kicker off his G2.. I haven't had him on camera since 10/17..

You sure those are all the same deer?
Yeah looks like different ones to me but cant really tell with the angles

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Those are 3 different bucks in addition to the one first buck that was under my stand on opening day. We have quite a few big deer on cameras this year. These are just some of the bigger bucks off of the 2 cameras I had out.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
puppy":2y9se3tq said:
Great buck, Kevin showed me the pic on Sunday after church. Is your stand still upright after the wind? Hope you get him or any of the others all great bucks.

That stand actually made it thru Aaron. Everything to the west of the shooting house field, towards the refuge looks like a matchstick factory. I saw one ladder stand that was knocked down on the shooting house field but it just rode the tree to the ground and wasn't damaged. I could only guess that every stand towards the refuge is mangled after what I saw.

These two trees were knocked down along the main road. The pic with Mike in it is just before you get to the field where you killed your bucks off of.
qwUoaeLh.jpg

faPr99Eh.jpg

puppy

I hate to see that kind of damage, the only bright side is after the cleanup you all will have the cover that was always needed. Maybe a rough year or two until you get there though. Hope you get him on Saturday, I will be in Florida bass fishing so no hunting for me.