CZ Upland Ultralight

BigCityBubba

I am curious as well. I am interested in the 12 ga with 26 inch barrels. I am also looking at the ATI Cavalry Engraved 12 Gauge with 26 inch barrels. They have similar specs. The ATI is easier to find in stock and a couple hundred less.

east_tn_gk

Hey, just saw this post but I've also been looking into an O/U. I'd like something to shoot clays, but also not feel bad about taking to the dove field. From reviews I've read, these CZ's seem to be very well liked, especially for the price point. The "premium" models have ejectors, while basic Drake and Upland, etc have extractors for what it's worth.
Curious to know if either of you have bought one?
@BigCityBubba @mayberryrick

REN

CZ makes a very good one that will last. I would also recommend looking at the Tristar TT-15 sporting (or field if you are worried about using it on a dove field). the TT-15 line has a very good reputation for reliability and they stand by the product. Also they use mobile chokes so easy to find options other then factory (some of the CZ and ATI do as well)

BigCityBubba

Hey, just saw this post but I've also been looking into an O/U. I'd like something to shoot clays, but also not feel bad about taking to the dove field. From reviews I've read, these CZ's seem to be very well liked, especially for the price point. The "premium" models have ejectors, while basic Drake and Upland, etc have extractors for what it's worth.
Curious to know if either of you have bought one?
@BigCityBubba @mayberryrick
I have not bought anything yet. I am also looking at the Dickinson Green Wing 12 ga with 26" barrels. Its a little heavier at 6.7 pounds.

BigCityBubba

I bought the ATI Cavalry and all I can say is that it kicks like a mule. It has functioned flawlessly so far but even dove loads hurt after only a few shots. On a humorous yet kind of scary note, I took it wood duck hunting. I was shooting at some birds and as I was swinging around and shooting, apparently I did not have sure footing and the recoil knocked me off my feet. It was so powerful and so fast that the next thing I know I am laying in a few inches of water and mud. I had to lay there a minute to decide whether I seriously injured or not. I ordered a limbsaver nitro grind to fit pad for it when I got home.

yesmarwh

2-Step Enabled
I have been looking at these as well.
I got a 20 gauge over under cz wingshooter eleit. On sale for $900 no tax on base. Got it for dove, pheasant and trap. It shoots really good. It was a fluffy kitten breaking it in. Had to heavily use white grease on the hinges and sit in front of the TV opening and closing it. After well over 200 times ir started working smoothly. Cleaned it really well and put a lite coat of mil tw 25 grease on the hinges and its works really smooth.

Tweeter

I am curious as well. I am interested in the 12 ga with 26 inch barrels. I am also looking at the ATI Cavalry Engraved 12 Gauge with 26 inch barrels. They have similar specs. The ATI is easier to find in stock and a couple hundred less.
Look at the yaldiz from academy I have the 28ga and quail hunt with guys that have other gauges and all work flawlessly