Culler 9 point

Tomahawk

This one needed to go and I was glad to do it. He was never going to get any real tine height and as you can tell one side is wide the other more classic "U" shape. I'm a bow hunter but I killed this deer with muzzle loader at 25 yds. I'll post better pics tomorrow in the light.
81CCDF94-E701-4382-B6EF-8BF8C94333A0-5913-00000A09F19002A1.jpg
[/img]

soshock1

I'm a bow hunter but I killed it with a muzzle loader? We are what we use I am afraid. Agree with Catman, it's a good deer no matter. Congrats.

Southern Sportsman

So I guess today you were a muzzleloader hunter. A lot of people bow hunt and also kill deer with guns at times. You don't have to excuse yourself for using a MZ . . . they're fun to shoot deer with. And you call him a "cull" if you want to, but I'd call it a dam fine deer. Congrats

yamaha200

ImThere said:
Lol cull buck? Bow hunter?

How bout nice deer and hunter? Works you watch to much TV
What he said, Unless your hunting a high fence, there is no such thing as a cull, if you think this is a cull buk, there are many more out there like him, so you have your work cut out for you. Either way nice deer, with or without killing it with a muzzleloader. Slow down on the Tv deer hunts, they are for show most of the time, and a big Ars commercial for selling tons of crap that don't even work. Glad you killed this good deer..

Tomahawk

Cull buck...yes. Bow hunter...yes. Was not allowed to use bow during gun only in Illinois. On my farm here in Illinois this is definitely a cull. If I was allowed to use my bow then that's what I would have used. The gun only tag allows for an extra buck to be taken, this is the reason i bought the gun only tag. This is not a big deer for here but I had no questions I was going to take him when he came out.

Hunter 257W

I only dream of the day when the very best on my farm can match this buck. :)

But I know what you mean about him being a cull. He doesn't have the classic main beams and his tines are too short.

Still, the day I can see something with that much antler on my farm, I'll be jumping for joy. Hopefully it's not too many years away.

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
1,000's of hunter would be glad to CULL that buck for you.I prefer shooting and hunting with my M.L..I'm a Hunter by choice and was happy to get the Big gun out yesterday.
Congradulations on a excellent buck.Glad you are very pleased with him.

Tomahawk

ImThere said:
Lol cull buck? Bow hunter?

How bout nice deer and hunter? Works you watch to much TV
LOL... I don't really watch hunting shows. I'm fortunate enough to hunt good land in both TN and IL. I'm not being conceded but I know what I have on my farms and therefore target larger bucks for the most part but enjoy the cull kills as much. I only used a muzzle loader because I had no choice, gun only no bow allowed. I don't mind because it allows me to kill an extra buck. TV shows...yeah right, more like great land and good skills.
To all the others who gave me congrats and left the jealous remarks out of your comments... Thanks, it's greatly appreciated.