Cuddeback Cuddelink Cameras

JCDEERMAN

I have a buddy that uses them and likes them a lot. He had one go down. This technology is incredible and was hoping other manufacturers would implement it this year, but they haven't - not sure if there is a patent on it or what?

No cellular fees - just take the card out of the base camera and you have all the pics for all cameras. Talking to each other like walkie-talkies on one channel. Everything about it is what I want, except I wish it was someone else other than Cuddeback. I personally don't want to pay to have them sent to my phone....and I have the patience to wait to see the pics. I've been juggling the idea....I think I would just rather have 2 or 3 extra cameras, rather than pay all the cellular fees each year.

Fordman

I ordered a 5 cam set up and will let you know how well they work. The theory is awesome..... now they just have to work!

JBell

Covert was supposed to release a similar system. But they aren't available yet to my knowledge. They have them on the website, but says out of stock. Don't know if the hit a glitch or COVID slowed production. But somebody is paying attention to cuddeback. They use them in Kansas where i go. It's great when it works. But if one repeater can goes down, it kills the system. Good luck.

JCDEERMAN

JBell":971i5w32 said:
Covert was supposed to release a similar system. But they aren't available yet to my knowledge. They have them on the website, but says out of stock. Don't know if the hit a glitch or COVID slowed production. But somebody is paying attention to cuddeback. They use them in Kansas where i go. It's great when it works. But if one repeater can goes down, it kills the system. Good luck.
Yea Covert was where I was leaning a while back. Similar system. The reps I talked to numerous times this spring said they would be out in June. Seems Covid did affect production

FTG-05

I was looking at this this morning.

It says it uses cell tech: Does that mean you have to have another cell phone/plan/service to use these?

When it says it sends all the remote pics to the base camera, how do you access it? Internet, cable, cell, what?

The weakness as I see it: Having to change out the batteries in all the remote cameras.

Latest posts