Crimson Tide R.I.P.

prstide

"At 39 wins, Tennessee has more victories over Alabama than any other program in college football."

I don't think I'd crow too much and too loud with that stat hanging over your head. It's like a nagging injury for bama, as much as they wish it wasn't so, it in fact is. Sorta like an old weakness, doing ok at the moment but ever fearful it will come roaring back and pin you terrified, trembling (cowed even) at a moment least expected.
Typical….copy and paste some bold type rather than actually read.
With the exception of Mississippi State, Alabama has played Tennessee more than any other opponent. 25-30 more games played between Alabama and Tennessee than the next closest SEC opponent. The opportunity to win more games exists when you play that many more games against one team than all others. Not to mention that historically Tennessee has consistently been a more successful football program than Mississippi State.

Iglow

Typical….copy and paste some bold type rather than actually read.
With the exception of Mississippi State, Alabama has played Tennessee more than any other opponent. 25-30 more games played between Alabama and Tennessee than the next closest SEC opponent. The opportunity to win more games exists when you play that many more games against one team than all others. Not to mention that historically Tennessee has consistently been a more successful football program than Mississippi State.
So?

Bamamonts

"At 39 wins, Tennessee has more victories over Alabama than any other program in college football."

I don't think I'd crow too much and too loud with that stat hanging over your head. It's like a nagging injury for bama, as much as they wish it wasn't so, it in fact is. Sorta like an old weakness, doing ok at the moment but ever fearful it will come roaring back and pin you terrified, trembling (cowed even) at a moment least expected.
Bragging about 39 wins when you have 59 losses. 😂

SC Manimal

These 2 sentences made me laugh. Georgia is the current powerhouse to VFLs because y'all can't beat them. Check Georgia's record against Alabama over the last 20 years and get back to me. Ain't nothing changed so I'm not sure where this false hope is coming from that Alabama football will suffer the same fate as your beloved big orange .
The only down years in the poll era of Alabama football history was when Fat Phil turned Alabama in to the NCAA to try and get the death penalty handed down on his biggest rival because he couldn't beat 'em otherwise . That's it—otherwise the trophy case tells the story and will continue to tell the story moving forward.

They were. Just self imposed when they hired Dooley and jones😂
That one hurt because it was so true

Latest posts