Crappie Fishing

tophat

Who else is getting the itch to go and put some slabs in the boat?I know i am for sure.Will be heading out soon just a few more duck hunts then its all fishing then.

tp524

I bought a bass boat last year. Iv never really done any crappie fishing on the lake, when do they usually start hitting?

AllOutdoors

You can catch them now in the mouths of the creeks (KY Lake). My trolling motor comes today, I will be after them soon.

jos3ywales

crappi are bitting a little right now on watts bar and tellico and below loudon dam about a month away and it will get good

woodyard

I went today on Ky Lake. Put in at port ramp, didn't see any vehicles at ramp or any boats. I went down to rock bank by the power lines and tryed it for a couple of hours and then moved down to my "always" spot by rock island. I don't think I even had a bite. I was spidering jigs and minnows. I didn't figure I would catch any today, mainly wanting to try out my new trolling motor and make sure everything was ready. Only saw about 3 or 4 other boats before day was over.
Water temp was around 34 and air temp was in 20s when I got there.

tennoutdrsman

I had crappie last night for supper..we had fun this past weekend!!!
pics001.jpg

moondawg

I am ready for fishing, period. Crappie, bass, trout, etc. I'm ready for it to warm up to at least 50 degrees and take the jonboat out.

Latest posts