Couple of wins

bluball

In the crappie USA tournament on kylake and Barkley performance fishing electronics sponsored teams win the amateur and pro divisions.Josh Mcgraw and Mark Williams won the amateur with a 2 day total of 20.42lbs and on the pro side Terry Adam's wins with a 2 day total of 22.79lbs.We are fortunate to be associated with some great people who will put the hard work in to get a win.Its pretty cool wiring and installing marine electronics on some of the top crappie fishermen's boats,especially last yrs classics winner.Been working on a up and coming bass fishermen's boat ,maybe we can set up a sponsorship deal with him soon we hope.We are located in camden,tn and have started stocking crappie and bass lures and trying to add a little every week,but our biggest business is custom install/marine electronics.

redblood

Thats awesome. I never knew crappie tournaments even existed. I fish to get away from stress- seems tournament fishing would make stress- not for me but that seems to be a good total. Quick question. Winning team caught 22 pounds- is that 30 fish? Is their a 5 fish limit for each person?

Tn Joe

Thats awesome. I never knew crappie tournaments even existed. I fish to get away from stress- seems tournament fishing would make stress- not for me but that seems to be a good total. Quick question. Winning team caught 22 pounds- is that 30 fish? Is their a 5 fish limit for each person?
Crappie tournaments are starting to pay out some big money. There's a $50k tournament on Old Hickory next month

bluball

7 fish 2 day tournys, 14 fish total weights

bluball

Well,the bass guy that I worked on his boat a week and a half ago won the bass tournament at pickwick.He had 28lbs today and his 2 day total was 20lbs heavier than second place.We don't actually sponsor him yet,but we have been rigging and helping him with his electronics.Still a great weekend for us,we are truly blessed that some of the top fishermen in our area Trust us with there boat's.

bluball

So i guess the key is to find big fish. Cause id assume every team can find the tournament limit fairly easily
If you want to win it is,livescope has made it harder to win across the board.Terry Adam's only got to fish Friday till 9am,he had boat problems on friday.He went into day 2 in 7th place,but still pulled off the win.He is also the crappie USA classic winner from last yr,would love to see him repeat with another classic win.

Latest posts