Couple Of Turkey Call That I Turned This Week

Stoner

I have attached a few photos of a couple of friction calls that I made for my daughters softball coach. The coach is a good friend and does a great job with my daughter and the other young ladies on the team. The call with the photo is a Poplar that came from a barn in Tennessee and the wood is over 100 years old. The other wood is a Birdseye Maple that I picked out of a scrap pile and was able to cut it in half and will be able to get a couple of calls out of it. The friction call is one of the better sounding calls that I have ever made. In the right hands it will be a turkey killer. The one striker is Bloodwood and the other is a combination of Birdseye Maple and Black Walnut.

P1020703.jpg

P1020706.jpg

P1020708.jpg

P1020709.jpg

P1020710.jpg

P1020714.jpg

P1020702.jpg

Stoner

No I don't sell any I am too busy with work and family to make a business out of it. Appreciate the comments.

Stoner

I do not make calls to sit on the shelf. I will only make a call for someone when I know it will go hunting. They are pretty to look at but you need to kill a few turkeys with it and build some memories.