Could be a candidate

Displaced_Vol

Gotta love the rational thinking behind this .
Y'all lost your ever freaking minds over Schiano yet somehow find Freeze a acceptable candidate .

LMAO
So, by your logic, recruiting violations and soliciting some strange on a university issued phone are the equivalent of covering up for exploitation and rape of minors...

I'm not clamoring for Freeze, or anybody else for that matter, but what you typed is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

BamaProud

Tennessee Head Coach Football is nowhere near a top 10 job right now. With the looming investigation, I'm not sure Tennessee is even a top 10 job in the SEC. Nationally, I'd say Tennessee is somewhere around 20th, but really only because its an SEC job with some history.

THEdonkey0515

Still top 10-15 job nuf said
I think most would disagree at the moment, including some of the coaches looking for a job.

They was more of a top 10-15 job after Kiffin let us high and dry....and they got Dooley from Louisiana tech.

So I wouldn't have my heart set of Herman, gus, or freeze.... Not even sure those guys are really interested.

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Tennessee Head Coach Football is nowhere near a top 10 job right now. With the looming investigation, I'm not sure Tennessee is even a top 10 job in the SEC. Nationally, I'd say Tennessee is somewhere around 20th, but really only because its an SEC job with some history.
I tend to agree with this. Mid 20 is where I would put them mainly because it is a SEC job. Phil can blab all he wants about History and Facilities all he wants to but at the end of the day you have to be able to be ready to play anybody anywhere anytime...and the vols simply have not been ready or able to do that in a really long time.

buckaroo

So before Saban, Spurrier, Dabo, all those schools maybe in too 25-30, difference is the coach. Tennessee has top 5 facilities all they lack is leadership. I agree the last 10 yrs has been a s$&it show, and someone needs to right the ship, heck we had an 8 game winning streak and top 5 class till 3rd quarter of Georgia game, something internally happened

TreyB

Gotta love the rational thinking behind this .
Y'all lost your ever freaking minds over Schiano yet somehow find Freeze a acceptable candidate .

LMAO
One covered up boys. The other covers up with women. Hummmm

not a horse in the race but COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! But then again, it's all the same to you.

PillsburyDoughboy

One covered up boys. The other covers up with women. Hummmm

not a horse in the race but COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! But then again, it's all the same to you.
Not this crap again. Yall just lost your minds for no reason. Even your own front office confirmed it.

Latest posts