• Help Support TNDeer:

Coon skin hat

dontfearthereaper

I was wondering if anybody could make a coon skin hat with the face still on it, and add two smaller coon on each side that act like ear muffs. I have been thinking of this for a while and have never seen one of heard of one, and people usually laugh when I tell them about it but I think it would be pretty cool looking and it would make a coon skin hat practical for wearing out when it was really cold so you could keep your ears warm

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

timberjack86

I was wondering if anybody could make a coon skin hat with the face still on it, and add two smaller coon on each side that act like ear muffs. I have been thinking of this for a while and have never seen one of heard of one, and people usually laugh when I tell them about it but I think it would be pretty cool looking and it would make a coon skin hat practical for wearing out when it was really cold so you could keep your ears warm
I will get you the coons if you want to skin em

I've been thinking of having a coat or a " Little Red Riding Hood" hood made. Have several tanned bobcat hides and more to come from this year trapping. I just haven't found anyone yet to make it.

PossumSlayer

Supporter

Attachments

• 991F33BC-D549-46B9-8601-4CD2A604F061.jpeg
    991F33BC-D549-46B9-8601-4CD2A604F061.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts