Coon skin hat

I was wondering if anybody could make a coon skin hat with the face still on it, and add two smaller coon on each side that act like ear muffs. I have been thinking of this for a while and have never seen one of heard of one, and people usually laugh when I tell them about it but I think it would be pretty cool looking and it would make a coon skin hat practical for wearing out when it was really cold so you could keep your ears warm

timberjack86

I was wondering if anybody could make a coon skin hat with the face still on it, and add two smaller coon on each side that act like ear muffs. I have been thinking of this for a while and have never seen one of heard of one, and people usually laugh when I tell them about it but I think it would be pretty cool looking and it would make a coon skin hat practical for wearing out when it was really cold so you could keep your ears warm
I will get you the coons if you want to skin em

wildlifefarmer

I've been thinking of having a coat or a " Little Red Riding Hood" hood made. Have several tanned bobcat hides and more to come from this year trapping. I just haven't found anyone yet to make it.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled

Attachments

• 991F33BC-D549-46B9-8601-4CD2A604F061.jpeg
    991F33BC-D549-46B9-8601-4CD2A604F061.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 74