Congratulations are in order for Setterman!

Displaced_Vol

I saw that and thought "wtf why does he have another one strapped to his back like that?"

This is one step above when advertisers have somebody fishing with the rod & reel upside down. What's happening in this picture…they'll never see this snow white truck with this kick ass strutted decoy…it's fool proof

Speedwell-Hunter

Thank you all, this was a major achievement for me. For years I've longed to be captured in my native state doing what I love. Although I'm disappointed as the camera added some extra poundage and age that I was not expecting
what's the story of you being on the cover? details please?

Setterman

what's the story of you being on the cover? details please?
I'm a world renowned decoy expert, who has mastered the subtle art and strategies associated with decoying turkeys. I adjust my spread depending on breeding cycle, wind direction, moon phase, and how much gas I have that morning. Utilizing all these tools has allowed me to kill my limit on consecutive mornings.

as you can see my tactics are so deadly and scientifically proven I can literally lean on my freshly detailed white truck and still have success.

If you zoom in you can see the focus in my eyes, a hardened stare forged from years of toting plastic turkeys and driving their stakes into the earth. I am one with the soil, grass, and atmosphere.

Some people work with clay, others with paint to create their masterpieces. I choose turkeys molded in a Chinese sweat shop for mine. I'm just an artist doing what he loves.

Twra honored me with this photo shoot to illustrate the embodiment of a turkey killer in its purest form. My beard is perfect, chiseled jaw line, and hulking chest round out an epic scene.

They chose this picture because it captures a true apex predator doing what he does best. Along with the tools he uses to achieve greatness each spring. The photographer said this was his Mona Lisa, the single he longed for his entire career.

Speedwell-Hunter

I'm a world renowned decoy expert, who has mastered the subtle art and strategies associated with decoying turkeys. I adjust my spread depending on breeding cycle, wind direction, moon phase, and how much gas I have that morning. Utilizing all these tools has allowed me to kill my limit on consecutive mornings.

as you can see my tactics are so deadly and scientifically proven I can literally lean on my freshly detailed white truck and still have success.

If you zoom in you can see the focus in my eyes, a hardened stare forged from years of toting plastic turkeys and driving their stakes into the earth. I am one with the soil, grass, and atmosphere.

Some people work with clay, others with paint to create their masterpieces. I choose turkeys molded in a Chinese sweat shop for mine. I'm just an artist doing what he loves.

Twra honored me with this photo shoot to illustrate the embodiment of a turkey killer in its purest form. My beard is perfect, chiseled jaw line, and hulking chest round out an epic scene.

They chose this picture because it captures a true apex predator doing what he does best. Along with the tools he uses to achieve greatness each spring. The photographer said this was his Mona Lisa, the single he longed for his entire career.
10-4

Latest posts