clinch river float

stik

we caught a lot of fish and got caught in a couple of downpours but had a great time.

clinchfloat7-18-10006.jpg

pretty little brown

clinchfloat7-18-10005.jpg

fish of the day. 17 in. rainbow

sorry for the small pics. been having some issues with them lately. i don't know what size i am gonna get.

Setterman

HAHA, stik you and I were within feet of each other today. You could have gotten even for any wrongs I have ever done you on here ;) I thought it was you from pics in the past you have posted. I saw y'all catch that 17" rainbow. Glad y'all had a good day, and how did you like the jon boat towing the zodiac?

stik

Setterman said:
HAHA, stik you and I were within feet of each other today. You could have gotten even for any wrongs I have ever done you on here ;) I thought it was you from pics in the past you have posted. I saw y'all catch that 17" rainbow. Glad y'all had a good day, and how did you like the jon boat towing the zodiac?

i wish you had said something. i would have liked to have met you.were you in the drift boat?
i would have loved to have had one of those umbrellas they had in that jon boat. we got SOAKED!!!

Setterman

stik said:
Setterman said:

i wish you had said something. i would have liked to have met you.were you in the drift boat?
i would have loved to have had one of those umbrellas they had in that jon boat. we got SOAKED!!!

I was in the blue cataraft (pontoon boat). The jackasses in the drift boat sat 30 feet behind me for ever. I couldn't hardly even cast because they were so close. I felt sorry for you all when it really opened up at the last bend before heading towards the bridge. Luckily the fog didn't lay into thick or it would have gotten frigid.

I almost said something, but decided not disrupt y'alls day. I also didn't know for sure if it was you or not.

A

Anonymous

Man I miss trout fishn, I aint took time to go in a couple years, looks like ya'll had a good time.

Latest posts