Clemson just blew Ohio State out......

Zulu

Where's Scioto (fka OHVATN)? Maybe he can provide some inside information, but it looked to me like a lot of OSU players (particularly on the offense) just didn't seem to care about the game. Even in the first half before things got out of hand, close-ups of the offense as they left the field showed very little emotion, and a lot of lackadaisical looks. I wonder if something has happened on the OSU team the last month that's driven a wedge between some of the players and/or coaches. If something's rotten in Columbus I'm sure it'll come out sooner or later.

PillsburyDoughboy

Zulu":ry0vj1m1 said:
Where's Scioto (fka OHVATN)? Maybe he can provide some inside information, but it looked to me like a lot of OSU players (particularly on the offense) just didn't seem to care about the game. Even in the first half before things got out of hand, close-ups of the offense as they left the field showed very little emotion, and a lot of lackadaisical looks. I wonder if something has happened on the OSU team the last month that's driven a wedge between some of the players and/or coaches. If something's rotten in Columbus I'm sure it'll come out sooner or later.

I did not get to see the game #1 son Bday we went to dinner and the movies so I just got updates Via Fox Sports . So I really cannot say .

Someone said Clemson has won 3 in a row now against OSU ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

Zulu":1fwhfs46 said:
Where's Scioto (fka OHVATN)? Maybe he can provide some inside information, but it looked to me like a lot of OSU players (particularly on the offense) just didn't seem to care .

Some peeps could say that about the ALABAMA offense tonight . LOL

If KiffIn thought he had his ass chewed before ... I would hate to be him tonight or come tomorrow . It's gonna be a long time till 1/9 for him .

Scioto

Zulu":3astucb5 said:

Returned late tonight from cruising the islands. Initially, I was upset at our scheduling a Christmas cruise, but now happy as I didn't get to watch much of that dud of a game. By the time I could, it was out of hand. I agree with what you are saying, as does Cardale Jones. Trying to not let emotion speak for me, but I think Urban needs to clean house with the offensive staff which upsets me since Ed Warriner is a friend of mine. How does a staff come up with that game plan after a month to prepare?

Very young team that I think over achieved this year and Clemson exposed every offensive deficiency.

Happy New Year everyone. Go Buckeyes!

PillsburyDoughboy

e003009e594fa93b6d224841875436e7.jpg

Saw this on FB. I got no dog in that fight. Just thought it was a funny Memes .

iowavf

Clemson looked sharp and definitely out played Ohio. Ohio looked out of sink sorta like mid season when they lost, just wasn't playing well together. Clemson has a better chance of beating Alabama than Ohio state did this year. I'm just hoping the same Iowa team shows up that played the last couple games! The last few bowl games Iowa went to they played like crap and got their buts kicked.

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":3vfjhwag said:
I'd say Penn St is probably pissed.

I'd say ur right .

People just two weeks ago were tripping all over themselves thinking OSU was going to beat ALABAMA in the big game .

Back up a couple of weeks and people were foaming all over Louisville and we see where they wound up .

Seems there were a lot of teams that started off strong this season and for whatever reason just could not make it a full season /postseason

Cazador

gator-n-buck":szm17vyg said:
I'm sure Penn St. (conference champion) are shaking their heads since OSU was picked ahead of them.
Kinda like the liberals fretting over hilgirl losing. The rules are the rules. They have no reason to fret. I think PS will win their bowl game. But I don't think they could have beat the Clemson team that played last night.

Scioto

Well, finally made it back home from the cruise. Barbados, St Lucia, St Maarten (but took the vomit rocket ferry over to St Barths for the day, onto St Kitts, St Thomas (but spent that day on St John. Great cruise to our three favorite islands St Barths, St John, and Barbados. Ended NYE morning disembarking in San Juan and the flight to Atlanta. Only to wake up this morning at our ATL hotel to see a bunch of gleeful Bama fans and a few sad Huskies fans. Took advantage of the opportunity to commiserate with a Huskies fan over our teams' respective beat downs.

Let's see, about last night. Happy I was able to watch the Bama/UW game on the flight (love those tv screens on the Delta 757s, even in our cattle class seats). Happy, because it wasn't the OSU/Clemson game. Also, I could care less about Penn State and their fans. The beat down of them by Clemson would have been even worse. Same for any other team whose fans thought it had a claim to the CFP. With that out of the way-

Urban's first ever shut out after 15 years as a head coach. I hope he pays attention when Saban chews out Kiffin next Monday night.

Although thankful we got into ATL late and that made it hard to see much of the game, based on what I was able to see and listen to, and based on what I've read from Buckeye sites and my Buckeye friends and family, what sort of offensive game plan was that? In a word, predictable.

After thinking on it some more, my 2017 wishlist includes a new OC, QB coach and WRs coach. Often, firing coaches is the easy, knee-jerk reaction. A Robespierre-style purge rarely has a positive outcome. Yes, OSU's team was the youngest team in FBS and this CFP was probably a year early, but there are problems. Remember, the 2015 team's offense had 2016's NFL rushing champion, leading NFL rookie WR, and an NFL starting left tackle (and 12 other 2016 NFL rookies, including another pro bowler).

If the same Clemson team shows up next Monday, Alabama is going down.

PillsburyDoughboy

Scioto":eft6gcsp said:
Well, finally made it back home from the cruise. Barbados, St Lucia, St Maarten (but took the vomit rocket ferry over to St Barths for the day, onto St Kitts, St Thomas (but spent that day on St John. Great cruise to our three favorite islands St Barths, St John, and Barbados. Ended NYE morning disembarking in San Juan and the flight to Atlanta. Only to wake up this morning at our ATL hotel to see a bunch of gleeful Bama fans and a few sad Huskies fans. Took advantage of the opportunity to commiserate with a Huskies fan over our teams' respective beat downs.

Let's see, about last night. Happy I was able to watch the Bama/UW game on the flight (love those tv screens on the Delta 757s, even in our cattle class seats). Happy, because it wasn't the OSU/Clemson game. Also, I could care less about Penn State and their fans. The beat down of them by Clemson would have been even worse. Same for any other team whose fans thought it had a claim to the CFP. With that out of the way-

Urban's first ever shut out after 15 years as a head coach. I hope he pays attention when Saban chews out Kiffin next Monday night.

Although thankful we got into ATL late and that made it hard to see much of the game, based on what I was able to see and listen to, and based on what I've read from Buckeye sites and my Buckeye friends and family, what sort of offensive game plan was that? In a word, predictable.

After thinking on it some more, my 2017 wishlist includes a new OC, QB coach and WRs coach. Often, firing coaches is the easy, knee-jerk reaction. A Robespierre-style purge rarely has a positive outcome. Yes, OSU's team was the youngest team in FBS and this CFP was probably a year early, but there are problems. Remember, the 2015 team's offense had 2016's NFL rushing champion, leading NFL rookie WR, and an NFL starting left tackle (and 12 other 2016 NFL rookies, including another pro bowler).

If the same Clemson team shows up next Monday, Alabama is going down.

Clemson and coach Dabo have shown that they know how to prepare for a game and they know how to win. No doubt in my mind this is going to be a tough fought contest .

It's never ok to lose a game . I am sure I heard that somewhere and I feel certain Nick is going to be prepared as well .

Should be the National Championship everyone was expecting .

Latest posts