Chicken fajitas

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
We took some thin chicken breasts and sliced them up and added some fajita mix to them then cut up a red & yellow pepper and added an onion and fried it all up last night.
Holy cow it was good.

My wife said we should try it with steak.
My first thought was get a ribeye and do it but then I got to thinking a fillet would probably be better.
Might have to try that this weekend. :D

bobbuck

We did some with Elk this week and it was good, but I actually prefer chicken. I know I am weird but I prefer chicken to red meat most of the time.

DaveB

We have the chicken 2-3 times a month, we add/subtract fixings all the time. Wife likes fried plantains....rice is good.....sweet onions.....raw sliced thin Carrots stink....cooked sliced carrots are semi-ok...raw sliced radish is good, cucumber is NOT...I like corn shell, wife likes flour. Pan fried sliced thin chickee breast with the onions...

I tried baked chicken thigh meat....was not bad except for all the extra work.

Toast your shell over open flame....watch careful.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
DaveB":dxcs612c said:
We have the chicken 2-3 times a month, we add/subtract fixings all the time. Wife likes fried plantains....rice is good.....sweet onions.....raw sliced thin Carrots stink....cooked sliced carrots are semi-ok...raw sliced radish is good, cucumber is NOT...I like corn shell, wife likes flour. Pan fried sliced thin chickee breast with the onions...

No rice, carrots or shells. :D

Wrangler95

RUGER":3qis2r54 said:
DaveB":3qis2r54 said:

No rice, carrots or shells. :D

Me either!!

GMB54

Ive done a lot of experimenting over the last few months with Peruvian peppers. One that really stands out for mild heat and flavor is aji panca. Its exceptional with chicken thighs. You can get it in a paste or powder. Marinate boneless and skinless chicken thighs and try that for a fajita. Add aji amarillo paste if you want to take the heat up a notch without going crazy. You can get both pastes and panca powder on Amazon.

Latest posts