Chasing

Jaahspike

This just gets my heart racing and wishing I was in the woods instead of in front of a computer šŸ˜‚. Can't wait until tomorrow morning. Gonna be frickin freezing so they should be up on their feet.
8C01FCA9-0EC8-4948-AD13-3139E27CE8EB.jpeg

Stalkhunter

No chasing here where I am at. Seen deer all day yesterday. Today seen 7 doe a very small spike and I mean small and a small button with it.
The good buck I seen just before dark was alone. No shot, maybe this afternoon he will present himself.

Bone Collector

@Jaahspike what county? I am seeing some good chasing on my way into work in Williamson, and then I have seen some sporadically in Rutherford. My brother is in Wilson and they had some daytime pics of larger bucks, but it has slowed down at both his and my place.

good luck tomorrow. hopefully he is still around.

gobblesandgrunts

I just ain't had any action at my places since 2 weekends ago. There were scrapes everywhere, I had 3 different shooter bucks on camera. This last week I have only had a few does on camera sparingly and a spike and a young 8 with half his rack broke off. Lol im dumbfounded. I would think it would be really cranking up and the deer have just disappeared. Like the air is let out of me for in the morning. Maybe they are in the fields. Idk??

bigtex

Been a weird season here so far, not seen very much rutting activity at all. Hopefully they'll be fired up in the morning.

RockMcL

Had one 2 year old trail a young doe across the road/driveway junction about 0700 this morning. Headed directly to stand where a neighbor said was going to hunt this morning . Texted him to let him know coming but he wasn't there yet.

Guessing he pulled pics from camera to see what the extra sleep cost him...

Saw does/young stuff moving off and on all day.

deer hunter 21

Last Sunday I seen several does and my shooter on a doe but too far for a shot and Sunday evening seen him again but that's the only day I've seen rutting activity, most of the does I see still has fawns attempting to nurse so I'm confused. This was in canon co.

RockMcL

If I was hunting from my porch I would have just had a chance for the biggest buck round here. Hot doe and the big bruiser tending. Even my bad ears heard the grunting and thrashing. They have worked up the hill now. Lessor bucks harassing trying to break her out...

Giles County

Snake

This just gets my heart racing and wishing I was in the woods instead of in front of a computer šŸ˜‚. Can't wait until tomorrow morning. Gonna be frickin freezing so they should be up on their feet. View attachment 156635
Yeah I seen two does then seen a decent buck chasing a doe about an hour later . Another trailing buck behind them stopped long enough for a shot but wasn't nothing I wanted to spend my last tag on , he looked to be a 2.5 year old 8 point . Mother nature called so I had to get down a little early .

Gobble4me757

Haven't seen much of anything in madison co. Though did see a 140 plus in buck bedded down 3 min from my house in north Jackson today

Latest posts