Champion prediction

Kirk

Michigan would have beat any team they played yesterday, in those conditions, and with that motivation. Personally I don't like Michigan, but I will give them the respect they deserve. They dominated the run game and deserved the win.

To the question, Michigan playing Georgia in warmer weather, on a neutral field, I don't think they would be that effective. I think it would be a low scoring game with Georgia winning by 6 or 7.

Trey13

You serious Clark?? Like really being serious?
christmas vacation GIF

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Michigan would have beat any team they played yesterday, in those conditions, and with that motivation. Personally I don't like Michigan, but I will give them the respect they deserve. They dominated the run game and deserved the win.

To the question, Michigan playing Georgia in warmer weather, on a neutral field, I don't think they would be that effective. I think it would be a low scoring game with Georgia winning by 6 or 7.
I agree with that 100%.
Either that or Georgia will wipe the field with them.

Mescalero

Something changed in that Michigan team in the Penn State game. Until then,it was another "good" Harbaugh team destined for 9-3 and another bad loss to OSU. Nebbie had them dead to rights, PSU had them. But then something changed.

Probably the best team right now. Too bad they have to wait 24 more days to play.

UGA benefitted from a weak schedule and no way they win a championship with Stetson Bennett at QB. Bama lays 50+ on Cincy and then beats the team up north for a repeat.