Center Hill?

cdbuckman

Has anyone been down to centerhill lately? I am going to give it a try Saturday. Any fish being caught down there? PM some advice lol just playing. Well you could if you want lol. Thanks in advance.

ShaneHallum

Not since the snow.. I don't think we could get to the water with the snow.

The last time I went down the water was 13ft. below the bottom of the ramp. I'm sure its up alot since the snow runoffs.

What part you wanting to try to fish?

Otterman

Our farm over looks Pine Creek. It's way down(has been) and I'm pretty sure we didn't get enough snow to bring it up. If you make it to Pine Creek look at all the little trees and brush that has grown. When the water is brought back up it will be crazy fishing back there. There is going to be some serious cover.

ShaneHallum

Tony Cave is up in Sink Creek. You can put in at Pates Ford, pull out of the marina and take a right. It will take you up in Sink Creek.

I honestly don't know as of late, but I have ALWAYS done good in front of the cave with a pignjig. Black/blue

Its a big rock wall that goes down prob 15ft. The water is down super low. Right now its prob. only 20ft wide. Find the spot were the shallow water drops off to the deep water and you'll check some good fish.

I actually catch alot of cats in front of the cave too. Its muddy water, but when you get in front of the cave it turns clear. That is your best spot to catch some good fish.

Latest posts