center hill walleye guides?

fishboy1

My dad is coming to visit and I thought it might be a good birthday treat to take him fishing.

Anybody got a recommendation for a walleye guide on center hill?

Thanks!

scn

With the fish that Richard Simms is catching around Chattanooga right now, I think that would be my #1 destination!

For the Center Hill part of the world, you might also want to check on a musky trip on the Collins River. There appears to be a "quiet" little world class fishery there for the muskies with some very nice fish and a higher/per hour catch rate than some of the traditional destinations.

I, personally, have never heard of a walleye guide for Center Hill. There probably is somebody that does it, but I am unaware of one.

trealtree

scn said:
With the fish that Richard Simms is catching around Chattanooga right now, I think that would be my #1 destination!

For the Center Hill part of the world, you might also want to check on a musky trip on the Collins River. There appears to be a "quiet" little world class fishery there for the muskies with some very nice fish and a higher/per hour catch rate than some of the traditional destinations.

I, personally, have never heard of a walleye guide for Center Hill. There probably is somebody thqat does it, but I am unaware of one.

Stones Throw Adventures/ Corey Allen IMO is one of the most knowledgeable Collins River Area Musky Guides out there.

TN Larry

I don't know of any walleye guides on Center Hill. There are a few walleye in Center Hill but not a ton. IMO, it wouldn't be worthwhile. As mentioned above, I would look into other options. A trip with rsimms looks like a lot of fun.

trealtree

fishboy1 said:
Ok then. What about a Striper guide in Middle TN.

Cordell hull or old hickory??

I saw a guy on In-Fisherman fishing with a middle Tennessee guide for Striper. I try to find his name. They caught quite a few on the show..... Just found it. Go to youtube and type in "In-fisherman Big Bait, Big Stripers" It is blocked here at work and it wont let me link it.

Latest posts