CCI Stingers

mr.big

will dang near blow a squirrels head clean off,,shot three out of the yard today and I tell ya,,if your rifle will group them they put an end to havin to look for them after they hit the ground,,

the 452 dont like them but the 513 will hold well under 1/2 inch at 50 yards with them

Hickory Nut

I've tried the CCI stingers several times in differnt rifles, but can't get a tight group with them. They are hot and kill quickly, but I don't have a rifle that likes them.

redblood

they are hard to great groups from. i use to shoot foxes with them when fox pelts were worth some money. for squirrels they are a little hot, but most importantly, a little loud for high numbers

mr.big

redblood said:
they are hard to great groups from. i use to shoot foxes with them when fox pelts were worth some money. for squirrels they are a little hot, but most importantly, a little loud for high numbers

hence the reason I will have a 452 Ultra Lux with 28.6 inch bbl by the end of year,,rumor is CZ is gonna quit makin the 452`s in favor of the 455 switch bbl,,so I NEED one soon,,people at RFC say the long bbl is almost as quiet as a suppressed weapon,,

and I want the BRNO match target sights with a 4.5mm globe sight and the tang target sight,,for a 33 inch sight radius for the open sight 25 yard Bench Rest game,,