Catman

Rackseeker

I use to love me some catman because like an above poster said..he started here asking questions...Then I noticed on fb I'd been blocked by him lol so down with the cat lol but I do like seek one and would invite him to hunt with our club one weekend.
Just keep them on that end of the county. LOL..........

ZachMarkus

I use to love me some catman because like an above poster said..he started here asking questions...Then I noticed on fb I'd been blocked by him lol so down with the cat lol but I do like seek one and would invite him to hunt with our club one weekend.
Where can you see on FB who has blocked you?

gobblegrunt

world of warcraft legion GIF
Me the hypocrite? You're one of the many that go on and on and on about Seek One and whoever associates with them. We get it, you get your feathera ruffled up over that group. Good grief!

timberjack86

Me the hypocrite? You're one of the many that go on and on and on about Seek One and whoever associates with them. We get it, you get your feathera ruffled up over that group. Good grief!
Im Sorry Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

You outta know you can't have feelings and be a tndeer member. It's always the fanboys that have feelings. Good grief 🤣

Last edited:

tdt5446

I am not one that posts a lot on here, so if that disqualifies my opinion, just scroll past this post.
I love to come here and read the posts, I love to deer hunt, even though I haven't hunted much due to health issues in the last several years. I had to cancel an out of state trip yesterday for that reason. However, I have been blessed with a lot of success in the woods, and on the water as I love to fish as well. I have never been one to try to age a deer before I pulled the trigger or let go of the string, I am a firm believer that the trophy lives between the Hunter's ears not the deer's. If it is a legal kill, congratulations and enjoy the meat, and let no one else's comments bother you.
I started my deer hunting journey back when if you saw a deer track, you had a good season. If you killed something, strangers came to your house to see it, and your picture might even end up on the Woods and Waters TV show with Bill Jay and Bill Clay!

I don't know Catman, I don't Know SeekOne, and have not seen their videos. I say that to say this, if they are hunting legally and have the proper license, why be critical of their success? They put in the work, got permission or utilized public land and made it work! That is an awesome feeling, I hope that you can say it has happened to you.

I have learned a lot by reading the posts on here, I have learned a lot on my own. Nothing is more exciting than hunting a knew spot and figuring it out, and having the chance to take an animal. I say having the chance, because I have a habit of screwing up that chance on occasion.

God has given us a lot of to be thankful for, get out and enjoy those blessings while you can. Thanks for taking the time to let me do some philosophising (is that even a word), and enjoy your posts. Have a great season and my God bless you all!

Spurhunter

if they are hunting legally and have the proper license, why be critical of their success?
This doesn't pertain specifically to this thread, but to hunting in general: I think we should be careful when equating legal to ethical. Being legal is the minimum requirement for a hunter, but just because someone is legal it doesn't mean they are ethical. Legally I can take a gun that isn't properly zeroed and shoot up the woods, wounding deer I have little chance of recovering. Legally I can sling lead at deer well outside my shooting capability hoping for a lucky hit. Legally I can shoot at turkeys 80 yards away hoping for a lucky pellet to kill the bird. All these things are legal, but unethical. Being legal is the minimum requirement for a hunter. It should not be the only requirement. I see the argument all the time that as long as someone is legal we should respect the way they hunt. In my opinion, that is just not true.

Latest posts