Sold/Expired Cabelas 800g insulated rubber boots 11m wore only once $45

TboneD

HEADS UP NASHVILLE: I'll be on the east side of Nashville in the morning with some time to kill with the boots if anyone wants to see how they fit.

Hailst8

I will take the size Cabela 11s and if the sale falls thru on the Browning 10s, I'll take them to! Boys hit a growth spurt!

Specializedjon

I will take the size Cabela 11s and if the sale falls thru on the Browning 10s, I'll take them to! Boys hit a growth spurt!
I've got your boots. I PM'd you with my number. I live close to you.

It was a dadgum TNDeer reunion at Bass Pro Shops this morning. Me, TboneDave and @batten_down stood out there and talked for 45 min. 👍

Great meeting you Dave and great seeing you again Steve.

batten_down

I've got your boots. I PM'd you with my number. I live close to you.

It was a dadgum TNDeer reunion at Bass Pro Shops this morning. Me, TboneDave and @batten_down stood out there and talked for 45 min. 👍

Great meeting you Dave and great seeing you again Steve.
Good to see you too, buddy. And TboneD, nice meeting you as well.

All I will say is, it's a good thing there wasn't a fire pit and a stocked cooler (or two) we may never have gotten out of there. 🤣

Take care guys, good luck the rest of your season.

Hailst8

Big THANKS to Specializedjon, he took care of me on the boots. Hate I missed the BPS party, maybe next time! Ya'll be safe out there, the world is crazy!!

TboneD

Big THANKS to Specializedjon, he took care of me on the boots. Hate I missed the BPS party, maybe next time! Ya'll be safe out there, the world is crazy!!
Good friends are really good! Right? Hope we get to meet sometime soon! Who knows? Well, the good Lord does but anyhow….so glad Jon could help us both out!

TboneD

Good to see you too, buddy. And TboneD, nice meeting you as well.

All I will say is, it's a good thing there wasn't a fire pit and a stocked cooler (or two) we may never have gotten out of there. 🤣

Take care guys, good luck the rest of your season.
Steve, so good to meet you as well! Like I told Jon, give me a shout if you're ever in my neck of the woods. Might not be able to get away with a whole cooler, though, lol

batten_down

Steve, so good to meet you as well! Like I told Jon, give me a shout if you're ever in my neck of the woods. Might not be able to get away with a whole cooler, though, lol
Thanks for the ammo. It's getting more difficult to find. So I was happy to get it. I enjoyed talking with you. I hope to see a successful hunt report from you soon!

TboneD

Alright, alright....let's break it up.

We've got an election to win in less than a week. Let's get back to being angry. 😂
Me and the missus done voted. She said I was nagging her about it but I just knew if she put it off until next Tuesday I might miss something important like a perfect pre-rut day to be in the woods.

Latest posts