Byron Ferguson shooting school

Hogbear

Dang, I always encourage new shooters to get lessons from a pro at a local bow shop or a local experienced shooter, but $1500 for an archery lesson is a little out of my price range.

JDBinTN

He's da' man. Me and Daddy saw in Nashville about 10yrs. ago and his show is one of the most impressive things I've ever saw.

PO Cedar

The TN CLASSIC going on next weekend would be a much better return for your money,IMO. About $25.00 to register and a person could camp,eat the big free meal on Saturday night and be around some of the greatest traditional hunters/shooters from all over the country. Primitive camping is free and I can guarantee there will be folks aplenty to show anyone the "ropes" on traditional archery. The practice range is open all weekend and the registration covers unlimited shooting at the 3D targets so one-on-one tutoring is possible. It only happens once a year so I'd think long and hard before I let the opportunity slip away. I am not taking anything away from Byron's school. In fact, the Classic would be a good prerequisite for anyone considering the school.

sagebrush

ye ole farts have a shoot 3rd sunday of every month at fairfeild glade ,just off peavine exit on i-40,look us up on the web,any body and every body will be glad to help also,,see u at pappys place sat, po cedar,,there will be a lot of the ole farts there

Latest posts