What arrows are you shooting

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I have been shooting the Carbon Express Pile Drivers. I have been shooting them for about 8 years. I am down to about 5 due to breaking them in deer. I will probably be switching this year. I really wanted some of the Easton FMJ's in the woodland camo but they discontinued them before I bought some. I like the pile drivers so I may just buy another dozen of the pile drivers.

UCStandSitter

GT Kinetic Pierce Platinums. Been good sticks for me but, I'm a tinkerer and always want to try something new. With Ironwills these come out to around 435gr and absolutely THUMP.

Have my eyes on the Victory VAP Elite SS though. Had them in my cart like 6 times in the last two weeks, not sure why I'm continuing to hesitate on pulling the trigger. I usually keep about 45-50 sticks in rotation for daily shooting and I'm down to around 35 so I need to order something. I think part of the hesitation is I know I'm about to shift over to owning my own arrow saw and cutting my own (I already do my own fletching). I sort of hate to start cutting with high dollar arrows because I'm sure I'll muck up a few at the beginning. Maybe order some VAPs and a 6 pack of something cheaper in the micro diameter category to learn on.

UCStandSitter

I ordered black eagle rampages hope they are as good as south shore archery claims lol rip tkos are hard to find in stock right now
RIP TKOs

Few different offerings on Amazon. Mostly Mom and Pop shop sellers offering em. I'm a micro guy so they don't help me.

Some offerings on Lancaster as well depending on spine and straightness you're looking for.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

jmlost

I shoot gold tip XT compound,longbow,and recurve. Have been for a couple of years. Really like them. worst arrows I have shot have been a few different flavors of Easton.

tree_ghost

I mess around with arrow setups like my wife's messes with her hair color. I really like the CE destroyer arrows for my compound but I also like the GT xt hunters. Out of my recurve I like the GT traditional with 5" feathers and I'll either go 400 or 500 spine depending on which bow I'm shooting.

UCStandSitter

Victory vap tko elite. They fly straight hit hard I've had good luck with them past few years, problem is they're getting hard to find
Grabbed some of these and some Elite SS finally. I haven't cut the SS yet. Don't want to beat them up in practice but those TKOs have been great. Cut em down, tossed in the 75gr insert and collar from Victory, threw on a TAC topo wrap and some AAE Max Stealth vanes. Tough as nails. I have about 5 more I haven't had the need to cut yet. Likely start working with the Elites later in the summer and practicing with a few.

BigRed1080

I'm shooting the Victory VForce 245. I was suggested them by Wyatt at Dickson Sportsman Store. They are not the top of the line but fly straight and seem to be durable. I liked them because they were a middle of the road option that didn't break the bank.

Smo

I've gone back too traditional cedar shafts…

D8E336B6-8C83-476B-B0F3-65686087EF14.jpeg

I tried carbon shafts, but they kept getting stuck in each other…..🥴

7AEFB022-CFD7-4A68-84D6-9B99D69E40C2.jpeg

Latest posts